Almost everyone around the world has a special place in their heart about the rainy season and likes it, but there are also some negative sides of such rainy seasons like Malaria.
Some deadly diseases like malaria start rising during this season and affect thousands of people throughout the year. Getting Treatment through is a very difficult task but not impossible.
That is why here are a few details about the malaria infection that we have discussed, which will help you to tackle the disease if somewhere and somehow you suffer from it.
What is Malaria?
As discussed above malaria is a mosquito-borne disease that can be really deadly when comes to human beings.
The infection has been transferred to the human body by a mosquito named Anopheles, but not all of them are causing malaria.
Only those mosquitoes who are infected by the protozoa plasmodium are the carrier of this disease.
Cause of Malaria
First of all, everyone to understand that the main reason due to which happens in the human body is plasmodium.
Due to their growth in the body, the number of platelets started using and so is the immunity which makes a person weak.
In the first phase of life, these plasmodia start great in female Anopheles mosquitoes and infect them. When such infected mosquitoes bite the human, then they leave the plasmodium cells into the human body.
Now they start multiplying in the body and start infecting the blood cells triggering the symptoms of malaria in the body. This is the whole life cycle of Anopheles and how it causes malaria.
Symptoms of Malaria
When a person is suffering from it, then the symptoms you are going to notice are-
- The very first symptom is high fever and chills.
- Headache is also another issue that is commonly seen due to Anopheles.
- Nausea and abdominal pains start frequently happen.
- Diarrhea and anemia also happen during the phase.
- Muscles pain also occurs very frequently during the malarial phase.
- Sometimes is bloody stools also happen.
How is it Spread?
When a person suffers from malaria, then the very first reason due to which it is spreading is the mosquito.
Now it has entered your body, and there are chances that it can also be transfused with the help of blood.
This means that if you are having any kind of organ transplant, then also there are chances of spreading it.
Also, if the doctors use the already used syringes, then also the chances of spreading get really high.
How is it Diagnosis?
The very common symptom of malaria is fever. Alternatively, fever keeps going up and down when a person is suffering from it.
In such a situation, a person should visit their physician. Now the physician is going to check them for enlarged spleen and liver.
If they find that the size of the spleen and liver is enlarged and you are showing the symptoms of malaria, then the physician is going to test your blood to get the final report that you have it or not.
The blood test will tell you the following-
- Whether plasmodium has entered your body and you are suffering from it or not
- What kind of plasmodium has caused malaria in your body?
- Which internal organs are highly affected due to plasmodium?
- Type of resistance that plasmodium already has.
- Is plasmodium also causing anemia in your body?
Latest Malaria Treatment
- Consumption of antiparasitic drugs(Ivermectin for humans and Ivermectin for Sale) is the very first treatment that is suggested by physicians.
- Along with that, antibiotics are also suggested because during malaria, the immunity is quite low, and there are chances of bacterial infections also in the body.
- The drug artemether-lumefantrine (Coartem) is adjusted because its oral action is really fast.
- Along with that, blood and platelets infusion in the body is also required because their levels start decreasing when a person is suffering from malaria, and it makes the disease inevitable.