Buy Hydroxychloroquine 200(HCQS 200) – Side Effects, Usage, and warnings!!
- HCQS 200 is an oral tablet that is sold under the brand name and generic name of Plaquenil.
- HCQS 200 belongs to the group of medicines that are used to treat malaria as an antimalarial drug.
- It is also used to treat autoimmune diseases in which the body produces antibodies against self-antigens like rheumatoid arthritis, which causes immense joint pain, and systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which affects joints, skin, and other body organs like kidney, heart, and lung and other diseases like discoid lupus erythematosus.
- It acts by decreasing the release of inflammatory substances like cytokines and interleukins and also by reducing pain and stiffness of the joints.
- Also, cures the skin problem of butterfly rash seen in SLE.
- It does not allow the immune cells to communicate and bring out responses against self-antigens present in the body.
- Also, inhibits the growth of bacteria and kills the parasite in case of malarial disease.
- HCQS 200 not only treats the symptoms of disease but also treats the underlying cause. It has now also been found to be effective in some of the coronavirus cases and can be used as prophylactic.
- It is neither a steroid nor an opioid and even not a painkiller; it is an antimalarial, anti-inflammatory drug that regulates the inflammation in autoimmune diseases like SLE and rheumatoid arthritis.
In case of malaria:
- Starting of the dose is 800mg which is reduced to 400mg once a week and three times a day.
- In case of systemic lupus erythematosus :
- The maintenance dose is HCQS 200 mg to HCQS 400 per day, which can be taken as a single dose or two divided doses.
- The maximum dose is 400mg per day
- In case of rheumatoid arthritis:
- Starting dose is 400mg to 600 mg per day
- Maintenance dose is 200mg to 400 mg
- The maximum dose is 600mg
How to use HCQS 200 – it should be used only when it is prescribed by your doctor. It is an oral tablet that is taken along with a glass of water. The dose is adjusted according to the patient’s condition and age. It should be preferred to take this medicine along with food and avoid the use of antacids so that they can be easily absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. You should complete the full course of medicine as prescribed by your doctor.
Side effects of Hydroxychloroquine 200(HCQS 200)
- Some of the common side effects, like many other drugs, include vomiting, diarrhea, nausea, stomach pain and loss of appetite, headache.
- It may also cause visual problems ad damage to the retina. Overdose may cause skin rash and allergy, hypersensitivity.
- Though they have very rare side effects they can also cause mood instability, vertigo, seizure, dizziness, hair loss and a grating of hair, hearing problems, and skin color change.
How to manage these side effects?
- You should take this medicine along with food so that you can prevent the condition of nausea and vomiting.
- You should drink plenty of water and keep your body fully hydrated so that your body does not become dehydrated due to diarrhea.
- Salt and electrolyte intake should also be increased.
- It should be carefully used in pregnancy. You should consult your doctor prior.
- Breastfeeding women should use it cautiously.
- As this medicine can cause visual problems and blurred vision, you should not drive or use any machine after taking the dose.
- The use of alcohol should be avoided while using HCQS 200.
- It should be taken cautiously in patients having a renal disease or liver function impairment.
- In case of allergy or hypersensitivity, the use of HCQS 200 is strictly prohibited.
- Diabetic patients or patients with myocardial infarction should use this medicine only after consulting their doctor.
Buy HCQS 200 interacts with many other drugs like antidepressants, antiarrhythmic, antidiabetic, antiepileptic, antibacterial, anticholinergic, antacids, and immunosuppressant.
It should not be used along with antacids as it will reduce its absorption from the gastrointestinal tract due to the alkaline medium provided by blocking the release of HCL.
- Should be taken along with food and meals.
- It should be avoided in patients with allergies and hypersensitivity.
Can you buy Hydroxychloroquine For Sale online?
- Yes, Buy Hydroxychloroquine For Sale is available on online platforms, and various trade companies are selling this drug under a different trade name.
Do you have to take Hydroxychloroquine 200 for your whole life?
- HCQ Medication takes some time, like weeks or months, to show its effect and reduce the symptoms. It should be continued till all your symptoms have subsided and you are totally healthy. You should take the full course of this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. According to your health improvement and condition, the dose can be adjusted and can be slowly reduced. You should not stop the use of HCQ Medication without consulting your doctor.
For what conditions is Buy Hydroxychloroquine 200(HCQS 200) used?
- It is an antimalarial drug that is used to treat malaria by killing the parasite and also used for the treatment of autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis, and systemic lupus erythematosus by reducing the release of inflammatory chemicals like cytokines and lymphokines forms the body’s immune cells.
Is Buy Hydroxychloroquine 200 drug safe for use?
- If you have an autoimmune disorder or malarial conditions, it is the preferred drug of choice. Though it causes a lot of side effects, none are too serious about avoiding its use. Careful use by keeping in mind all the drug interactions and precautions you can safely use this drug. The dose will be adjusted according to the health condition. It has more benefit to risk ratio, and side effects are mild, which can be reversed easily. You should keep in mind the warning points.
Should I take Buy Hydroxychloroquine 200?
- The use of this drug-totally depends on the patient’s condition and interactions.
- If you are allergic to the salts of HCQ Medication, then you should avoid the use of this medicine.
- In case you are pregnant or breastfeeding your child or diabetic, you should consult your doctor prior to the use.
- If you are on antacids, then you should take the drug 4 hours prior.